Hear from the Experts
Tune in to hear from and ask questions of experts in the field of prostate cancer; or listen to past webinars on topics spanning the prostate cancer journey.
Expert Angle is designed to expand our reach and address the many varied and complex questions that come with a prostate cancer diagnosis. These webinars will address topics important to men with prostate cancer along different points of the cancer care continuum and those within their circle of care as well as the general public and representatives from the clinical community.
The meetings are hosted using interactive on-line technology and feature leading experts in prostate cancer - making them accessible to anyone, regardless of their location, within Canada. The platform allows PCC to communicate directly with individuals in a variety of settings (i.e. in their homes, support group meetings, community centres) and geographic locations (i.e. urban, rural and remote locations) as well as measure engagement.
Today's Clinical Trials...Tomorrow's Treatment
Dr. Glenn Bauman
Tuesday, March 28, 2017
7:00 PM to 8:00 PM EST
Join Dr. Bauman as he presents "Today's Clinical Trials...Tomorrow's Treatment."
Here are the learning objectives for this webinar:
- To understand the importance of clinical trials in improving care for men with prostate cancer
- To understand the different types of clinical trials
- Review examples of important trials that have influenced care for men with prostate cancer
- Review challenges and new directions for clinical trials
| Register Today
Please save the dates for the following upcoming speakers:
- Tues. Apr. 11: Dr. Jean-Simon Diallo
- Tues. Apr. 25: Dr. Michael Leveridge, Social Media and Prostate Cancer
- Tues. May 23: Dr. Paul Toren
- Tues. Jun. 13: Nicole Culos-Reed & Mike Dew, TrueNTH Lifestyle Management
Proudly supported by a consortium of industry partners
Do you have feedback about our Expert Angle webinar series? We’d love to hear from you about webinars you’ve heard or would like to hear! Email us at email@example.com
For more information and support: