Hear from the Experts
Tune in to hear from and ask questions of experts in the field of prostate cancer; or listen to past webinars on topics spanning the prostate cancer journey.
Expert Angle is designed to expand our reach and address the many varied and complex questions that come with a prostate cancer diagnosis. These webinars will address topics important to men with prostate cancer along different points of the cancer care continuum and those within their circle of care as well as the general public and representatives from the clinical community.
The meetings are hosted using interactive on-line technology and feature leading experts in prostate cancer - making them accessible to anyone, regardless of their location, within Canada. The platform allows PCC to communicate directly with individuals in a variety of settings (i.e. in their homes, support group meetings, community centres) and geographic locations (i.e. urban, rural and remote locations) as well as measure engagement.
Rational Targeting of Prostate Cancer
Dr. Mike Cox
Tuesday, February 14, 2017
Join Dr. Cox as he presents "Rational Targeting of Prostate Cancer."
Dr. Cox will provide an overview of:
- Prostate biology/physiology and an update on prostate cancer epidemiology in Canada.
- How prostate cancer management has changed since 2010.
- Emerging concepts of precision oncology and how they are being applied effectively to men with prostate cancer today and in the near future.
- Recent research being performed on targeting a subtype of prostate cancer that carry TMPRSS2-ERG rearrangements.
| Register Now
Please save the dates for the following upcoming speakers:
- Tues. Feb. 28: Dr. Timothy Walker, Mindfulness and Prostate Cancer
- Tues. Mar. 14: Dr. John Bell
- Tues. Mar. 28: Dr. Glenn Baurman, Importance of Clinical Trials
- Tues. Apr. 11: Dr. Jean-Simon Diallo
- Tues. Apr. 25: Dr. Michael Leveridge, Social Media and Prostate Cancer
- Tues. May 23: Dr. Paul Toren
- Tues. Jun. 13: Nicole Culos-Reed & Mike Dew, TrueNTH Lifestyle Management
Proudly supported by a consortium of industry partners
Do you have feedback about our Expert Angle webinar series? We’d love to hear from you about webinars you’ve heard or would like to hear! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information and support: