Talk with an Information Specialist
Talk to an information specialist today!
Are you or a loved one facing a recent prostate cancer diagnosis? Looking for information? Wondering what support programs and resources are available to you? Prostate Cancer Information Service can help
What is the PCIS?
The Prostate Cancer Information Service (PCIS) is a helpline with information specialists on the line who will provide support and answer your prostate cancer questions through phone or email.
This confidential and reliable service is available in a number of languages.
Who can use the PCIS?
The PCIS is available for everyone, including:
- men with prostate cancer
- a patient’s circle of care (partners, caregivers, family, friends)
- the general public
- healthcare professionals
What are the benefits of using PCIS?
- Free: you can use this service for free.
- Reliable: all of the information provided is evidence-based and reliable.
- Flexible: the service is available Monday-Friday 9 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST. You can be on the phone for 5 minutes or as long as you need to, to get your questions answered.
- Convenient: you can call of email from the comfort of your home.
Get your questions answered!
Talk to an information specialist today:
This service is available Monday to Friday 9 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. EST.
The Prostate Cancer Information Service is provided by Prostate Cancer Canada in partnership with the Canadian Cancer Society.
For more information and support: